CS2 Stock

Monday, March 19, 2007

I Gotta Say This Too

It's been a few hours since my last post. I've had time to think and want to apologize for the sarcastic tone (though I do not apologize for the the opinion I expressed). I have learned to take care of my side of the street - my street looked a little messy. There are so many bloggers I have come to appreciate and I don't want to alienate anyone because I was in the mood to be a smart ass. If you don't agree with my position on "positive thinking", I hope you will feel free to have a dialogue with me. I do believe in hope. I guess I have just been stung by the extremists (I guess you could call them the fundamentalists) of the positive thinking camp.

3 comments:

Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Be yourself is the best to be; Everyone is entitled to their opinion. I appreciated yours.

Becca said...

That's the wonderful thing about having a blog of your own...you're entitled to express your opinion there!

Anonymous said...

That's why they're called FundaMENTALists.
:)